AWS Projects – I cannot publish most of AWS projects which I work most on so I have decided to publish just few of personal utils I use for my personal AWS account.
To gain a quick knowledge about projects there are diagrams attached.
About me – Get to know me
- About me
- Main wiki – www.enigma14.eu/wiki/
- Raspberry Pi projects
- Linux tips
- PIC programmer
- Profile page – www.enigma14.eu/martin/
- CV / Skills
- LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/in/mkonicek
- Job history
- GitHub – github.com/koss822/misc
- AWS – S3/Lambda projects
- RaspberryPi projects
- Linux projects (OpenVPN / Backups)
Resources I use
- Practical Programming: An Introduction to Computer Science Using Python 3.6 – This is actually a great book. It won’t teach you just how to program in Python but how you should think, debug and develop application. It explains practical computer science principles on real world python examples. Book is definitely not the cheapest but it is worth the money.
- Linux documentation project (czech) – It is quite interesting that this book inspired by TLDP website exists only in czech language and it is not just some translated text. This book is pretty old (more than 10 years) but was my gateway in the Linux. You will just learn everything there and it is completely free to download and use.
- Site Reliability Engineering – This book is really a hidden gem. It is written by Google engineers describing their experience with one of the largest and most complex global infrastructure running. You will get really a big picture of whole DevOps field. This book is available free to read and download.
Certificates I have
Hey, I am an DevOps guy living in Prague, Czech Republic