Hello, my name is Martin. Yes, that guy who fell in love with computers when he received his first 8-bit ZX Spectrum at 10 years old. It was in the early nineties but I had no idea how difficult will be to turn my hobby into a job and how much I will change from an introverted nerd with zero interest in human interaction into someone who believes there are more things to sort out. I did not even had a mobile phone because it was heavy and costed multiple times salary of my parents.
- Python3: Drying Potatoes
- Python3: Letterbox Paint-Squad
- Python3: Sum of numerous arguments
- Python3: Get the Middle Character
- Python3: Reverse words
- Python3: Maximum Multiple (difficulty 7)
- Python3: Basic subclasses – Adam and Eve
- Python3: Form The Minimum
- Python3: Is n divisible by x and y?
- Python3: The Feast of Many Beasts
- Time synchronization and Chrony
- Nmcli and IPv6
- VirtualBox: How to simply mount shared folders
- Docker: How to set-up custom storage
- OpenVPN: internal network
- Monitoring – Icinga, Nagios
- AWS – why do I love it?
- Bash scripts – my opinion
- Do you really know ssh?
- Dante Socks proxy – how to install and manage on RHEL or other distros